20 Useful Tips for our Fellow Teams!
Remember, safety always comes FIRST!
1. Always wear safety googles.
2. Include everyone!
3. Make sure to label both ends of PWM cables really carefully.
4. Don’t use red locktite unless you’re Thor.
5. Make sure to know whether you are using a steel or aluminum angle iron.
6. Make sure to save copies of code along the way with their dates.
7. Make sure you have a good time constant for the capacitor on your switch debounce.
8. Don’t cut metal in a woodshop.
9. Use blogs to communicate your ideas and progress with everyone else.
10. Take lots of pictures to document your work!
11. Double and triple check clamps when drilling and sawing.
12. Tie back your hair.
13. Wear closed-toed shoes.
14. Avoid loose clothing.
15. Keep your working area clean.
16. Watch out for cords!
17. Make calendars to monitor progress and meet deadlines.
18. Wear masks to shelter your eyes while welding.
19. Turn off all powertools when finished.
20. HAVE FUN!