So we began the day with a frantic search for the last of 12 key hubs we ordered a couple weeks back. All team members were drafted and we managed to find it in half an hour behind the tool chest. I’m convinced our lab eats lost things and maybe spits them out later. Speaking of which, we found our lead screw nut yesterday. It’s so fun to play with!
On other news, build team’s making steady progress on the pusher-downer and climbing arms. We spent some time on casual online pulley and gear shopping, and dimensions for both structures are mostly done. They should be on CAD soon! We also constructed a cardboard version of the climbing arms to try out the dimensions in real scale.
Programming has been getting more of the electronics board in place, and some members are also working on calibrating the Victor speed controllers.
And I believe this marks about the halfway point of the season! Seems like we’re making great progress. Good luck to all the other teams out there!