hello everybody! shreya here. i’ve been appointed “official blog person” so get used to me
it’s the 4th day of the season and the robotics room is buzzing! build and programming alike a re busy as bumblebees!
- sherri, caroline, sallie, divya and karlin are trying to fix the wireless connection–basically, several parts have identity crises and are not aware they exist. and they need therapy.
- anne and nandini filled in our lovely mentors, stephen and holly, on this year’s challenge
- anna, shifrah, emily and i built a prototype chassis
- annie, sarah, christine and meghana built a prototype kicking mechanism
- tobi, nina and aneesha worked on a prototype pinball flipper thing for kicking the soccer ball
- allie, lindsey and victoria inventoried parts 😀
chaperone and dinner was my mom (aka kc), who offered these words of wisdom: there is no such thing as too much garlic bread.